27 September 2006

Update

Hi all. An update from the pregnant lady...

I'm feeling quite good. Don't have anything to complain about, really. Just my feet are a bit puffy and I don't think my wedding ring is coming off anytime soon. Our little one is sitting low and in the right position. She's still moving a lot, which I love. It's such a fun feeling, even when it stabs a little. Andrei and I just feel so positive about the whole experience and we're looking forward to the birth.

We've bought a condo, but it is still being built. Hopefully we will close on it Oct 20 (I'm due Oct 26). It's cutting it a little close, but what can you do? Our current lease ends this week, and we're going to live with my mom until we can move into our condo. So this is packing week. How fun...): Not a big fan of packing and cleaning.

Andrei is busy with his businesses: AF Components and aliveBroadcast. Both are coming along well. His aliveBroadcast site is getting better all the time. It's basically a photo blog--you use your webcam to take a picture and leave a little message to go with it, and then people can leave comments.

I'm busy being a home-maker and oven. That's about all there is to say about that(:

Love you all!

1 comments:

Olga Spachil said...

Dearest petronia,
I was wondering about the wedding ring on your necklace, thanks for the post, now I know why. You've got a great blog. I am going to read it regularly. It was such a joy to find it!

I was showing a friend how to find info about somebody in the net and typed TARASCHUK. It was sooo good to see petra T. and then find your blog!